Brand: Viking Culinary
- 3-Ply construction is ideal for heat distribution and heat retention to provide even and consistent cooking results
- The Viking-designed ergonomic handle makes cooking easier and enjoyable, while reducing heat transfer in order to keep the handle cool
- 18/0 stainless steel exterior and flat cooking surface makes the saucepan induction ready
- Surgical Stainless Steel cook surface makes it completely non-reactive and is NSF approved
- Dishwasher, broiler, and oven safe (up to 600F)
Details: Handcrafted in the USA, Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is beautifully polished to a mirror finish. The 3-Ply Stainless Steel clad design combines three layers of metal to create one solid piece that is formed into the vessel. An induction capable stainless steel exterior is bonded to a layer of aluminum alloy and then finished with a final layer of high quality 18/10 stainless steel on the interior. The Viking-designed ergonomic handle takes stress off of the wrist, making cooking easier and enjoyable, while reducing heat transfer in order to keep the handle cool. The NSF approved, non-porous inner layer of stainless steel makes it easy to clean and sanitize. This same layer surface is also non-reactive so there is no etching or interaction with sauces or other ingredients, especially ones high in acidity. Stove, oven and grill friendly up to 600F degrees. HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA with a limited lifetime warranty. The 10pc set consists of an 8"" fry pan, 10"" fry pan, 2 Qt sauce pan with lid, 3 Qt sauce pan with lid, 8 Qt stock pot with lid and a 3.4 Qt sauté pan with lid.
Package Dimensions: 20.3 x 17.0 x 12.5 inches