Brand: USA Pan
- Bakeable cooling rack is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cooling rack has tight crosswire design and six raised feet for enhanced stability and uniform cooling
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Bakeable cooling rack is imported and made from globally sourced commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel; measures 16. 75 x 11. 5 x 0. 5 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Details: The USA Pan nonstick bakeable half sheet cooling rack is perfect for cooling freshly baked cookies, cakes, and scones straight from the oven. The USA Pan non-stick half Sheet cooling rack fits seamlessly inside the USA Pan Half Sheet Pan and provides home bakers with an easy way to add the perfect glaze or finish to your homemade baked goods. This cooling rack features a steel cross wire design and raised feet, which elevates cookies, breads, cakes, and scones into a raised position that serves to promote Uniform cooling among your baked items. The nonstick coating on the rack surface also means that your cookies will be left with crispy bottoms that remain intact. No more ruined cookies that get stuck as they cool! The cooling rack is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This rack is not dishwasher safe and it is recommended that you clean the rack using a soft sponge or kitchen brush to remove food particles. USA Pan professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable and reliable. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 11.4 x 0.2 inches