Brand: Turtle Gloves
- Convertible Mittens, easy to use on the run! Perfect for outdoor fitness, sports and other activities. Heavyweight, Very warm, Windproof, Water Repellent, Breathable, Soft inside and out
- Recommended use to 0F degrees , tested to work in as low as -10F by runners.
- Finger opening is one single section, not individual openings,Sizing: please refer to Size Chart Image on Listing.
- Heavyweight Mittens made with Polartec WindBloc – Very Warm, Wicking, Breathable, Fast-Drying, Soft inside and out, 100% Windproof, Water repellent DWR
- Machine Wash Cold or Warm. Tumble Dry Low or Hang Dry. Do not Bleach. Do not Dry Clean. Do not use Fabric Softener.
Details: Turtle Gloves are made in the USA. Wear on left or right hand. Low-bulk flip-over design with No buttons, magnets or hook & loop. No cumbersome mitten piece to get in the way. Thumb piece naturally folds into place in Fingerless Glove mode Simply curl fingers and flip elastic trim piece over all fingers and thumb together. Fold over or under to adjust length of finger exposure. From fingerless mode; tuck in thumb and slide to wrist, pull up full length for arm warmer or fold twice neatly into cuff or roll as desired . From Fingerless Gloves mode, use similar flipping method to turn back into mittens Most Turtle-Flip Mittens cover a wide range of hand sizes. Heavyweight 'Weather Protect' (XS S M L) XS Extra Small - Adult XS, women with very narrow hands S Small - Most women wear Small M Medium - Women with larger hands, Men with smaller or average hands L Large - Most Men wear L
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.9 x 2.1 inches