Brand: Maple Landmark
- A wooden version of a classic tongue drum!
- Measures 2.5" wide, 1" thick, and 10" long.
- Made of solid maple hardwood. No finishes or inks are applied.
- Designed and tested for ages 5 and up.
- Crafted in Middlebury, Vermont, USA.
Part Number: 47041
Details: Tippity tap! The Tongue Drum, featuring four unique sounds from the difference "tongues," is the perfect beginner instrument for a toddler. The striker, capped with a black rubber ball, measures nearly 6" long and slots into a hole in the top of the drum. The drum is made of maple and measures 10" long, 2.5" wide, and 1" thick. NOTE: The drum is not tuned to any specific notes.