Color: Military Olive
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool KidsÆ Wintersport Yo Yetti OTC Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Theá KidsÆ Wintersport Yo Yetti OTC Socks feature premium construction and materials along with a flat knit toe seam for a comfortable, secure overall fit.
- VERSATILE WEAR: The áKidsÆ Wintersport Yo Yetti OTC Socks are the perfect pair for all-day wear! These socks combine comfort and style, allowing your little one to easily transition from a day on the slopes to an afternoon playing in the snow with friends.
- MEDIUM CUSHION: The medium cushioning on theá KidsÆ Wintersport Yo Yetti OTC Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 68% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, and 1% Elastane, theá KidsÆ Wintersport Yo Yetti OTC Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
Details: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool KidsÆ Wintersport Yo Yetti OTC Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list. The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone. When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes. ThatÆs when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when itÆs cold, and cool when itÆs warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make. Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet. SmartwoolÆs whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.7 x 1.9 inches