Color: Dark Slate
- THE “REED” - MEN’S FLEECE PANTS FOR THE TRAILS: Our lightweight, men’s jogger pants are built and trail tested for comfort and performance. This tapered fit, blue workout pants are made from recycled polartec polyester fabric (7% spandex, 93% Recycled Polyester –6.6 oz Polartec Power Grid). Proudly made in the USA.
- FEATURES OF OUR FLEECE TRAIL PANTS: Our men’s gym jogger pants features (1) Reverse microgrid in 3 areas for core warmth – waistband, calf, ankle cuff (2) tapered fit & stretch for ultimate mobility (3) Deep front pockets & a back pocket w/ cord closure (4) Drawstring for adjustable waistband
- MOISTURE WICKING POLARTEC TECHNOLOGY: The geometric grid construction of polartec allows for targeted touch points to manage moisture. Sweat vapor is absorbed and transferred outside for efficient, quick drying camping pants. The grid also creates open air channels that improve breathability & reduce fabric mass
- PERFECT GIFT FOR THE OUTDOORSMEN: We all have those men in our lives that’d rather be outdoors hiking on a unbeaten path than sitting inside. These versatile pants are perfect for working out, hiking trails, camping trips & more. Our fleece jogger’s pants are the perfect gift for men who love the outdoors. Show them you care by buying your loved one a pair of our premium workout pants for men.
- FAYETTECHILL – QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Fayettechill is an outdoor apparel brand located in the Ozark Mountains and is inspired by nature. We firmly believe in making sustainable products from ethically sourced materials so that we can invest in preserving our natural playgrounds. When you buy any of our products, they come backed with our Ozark Mountain family guarantee: if a product doesn’t meet your needs or has manufacturing defects, we will send you a new one.
Details: FAYETTECHILL - THE "REED" FLEECE JOGGER PANTS FOR MEN
Our jogger pants are built and trail tested for comfort and performance. This tapered fit workout pants are made from recycled polartec polyester fabric (7% spandex, 93% Recycled Polyester -6.6 oz Polartec Power Grid). Proudly made in the USA.
Features of our Fleece Trail Pants:
WHO WE ARE
Fayettechill creates Goods for the Woods that are Good for the Woods. Established in 2009, we bring our home in the Ozark Mountains to the world by way of eco-conscious, built-to-last goods. We didn't start this company as pro athletes or experts in the industry. Fayettechill was established as a refreshed and re-envisioned outdoor culture open to all inspired by nature. We hope to showcase our home in the Ozarks and bring our love of the outdoors to the nation.
At our 10-year mark, our commitment to quality is stronger than ever. Goods for the woods that is good for the woods. We collect and thoughtfully create eco-conscious goods that are built-to-last. We strive to lessen our impact on the environment with each seasonal product collection, including ethical manufacturing and sourcing of organic and recycled materials.
WHERE WE CALL HOME
Fayettechill was founded in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. The countless rivers, trails, and forests of the Ozarks' rolling hills extend a constant invitation for exploration. Our headquarters is located in the historic Ozark Mountain Smokehouse at the base of Kessler Mountain in Fayetteville, AR. Our flagship store, Basecamp, is located in the heart of Fayetteville's entertainment district. 205 W. Dickson is an evolving hub that connects passionate and active individuals.