- STYLE & FIT: Rock them while on mommy duty. With a skinny silhouette that cuts just above the ankle, the ideal amount of stretch and a range of colors these ankle length pixie style pull on pants will be your go-to pair for any occasion this season.
- HOW TO WEAR IT: Wear these wonderfully designed ankle pants and improve your appearance right away! For work, pair the Pixie pants with a button-down and a blazer. If you work in a more creative office, feel free to mix in another print. Finish off the look with pointed-toe pumps, a classic bag and some pearls!
- STRETCH PULL ON DRESS PANTS: Get a more elevated look with a pair of print stretch ankle length pull on pants! They will compliment your legs and match all of your outfits. Premium shaping material wear to work and office pants, or wear them as casual pull on pants with a simple top.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION: These pull-on pants are ideal for work, travel, office, celebrations, dates and cocktail nights out with your girlfriends! Make your legs look slimmer and taller and receive endless compliments. The smooth and flat contour waistband will hide imperfections and make you feel more confident than ever. MATERIAL: Millenium Fabric 76% Rayon, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Small: Size 0 - 4 ( Waist: 26-28 / Length: 40" / Inseam: 30" ) // Medium: Size 6 - 8 ( Waist: 28-30 / Length: 40" / Inseam: 30" ) // Large: Size 10 - 12 ( Waist: 30-32 / Length: 40" / Inseam: 30" ) // XL: Size 14 - 16 ( Waist: 33.5-35 / Length: 40" / Inseam: 30" ) // 2X: Size 18-20 ( Waist: 36-38 / Length: 40" / Inseam: 31" ) // 3X: Size 20-22 ( Waist: 39-41 / Length: 40" / Inseam: 31" )
There's no better way to ease into your days than with an oh-so-versatile pant. Featuring two-way stretch to hug your curves, these little beauties come in an array of vibrant colors and cheeky prints to help you swiftly kick the seasons into gear.
Wear them to work (with a polished button-down and power flats). Sport them on the weekend (alongside an uber-trendy bucket bag). And even take them on vacay (with a breezy tunic and killer sunnies, of course). The outfit possibilities are endless.