- CLASSIC SLIP ON STYLE FOR WOMEN: Okabashi Women's Georgia Ballet Flats are designed for all-day comfort, with subtle arch support, a contoured footbed with raised accents and rounded toe box. They are sleek and stylish flats for a versatile addition to your footwear collection.
- PROVIDE PREMIUM ARCH SUPPORT: Our signature footbed helps relieve plantar fascitis pain by supporting and cushioning your feet properly. Superior arch support promotes proper alignment of the feet and spine and minimizes strain on the knees, hips, and back.
- NO MORE SORE FEET: Our deep heel cups properly align the spine and protect the heel bone, helping to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis. The contoured heel cup also reduces side-to-side movement when walking to provide stability and cushion.
- SANDALS YOU CAN WEAR ALL DAY: Based on the principles of reflexology, massaging beads are strategically placed across the footbed of each shoe to stimulate different areas of the sole to promote better circulation.
- MADE FROM BIO-BASED MATERIAL: Okabashi shoes are molded from a proprietary, recyclable material. It is also BPA, latex, and phthalate free, and is made in the USA for a lower carbon footprint. Each sandal is machine-washable, water-resistant, non-slip, non-marking, and vegan.