Brand: 1888 Mills
Color: White (Organic)
- MADE IN THE USA MONOGRAMMED TOWELS -- Add a little luxury to your bathroom with monogrammed Made in the USA towels! Our towels are crafted in two beautifully defined natural color lines and are accented with a classic 2.5" elegant dobby. These towels provide ultimate durability and exquisite softness to any bathroom.
- PERFECT FOR GIFTS -- Perfect for wedding gifts, guest bathrooms, back to school, graduation gifts, anniversary presents, housewarming gifts, etc. Monograms are single color; if you choose a design with a frame, the frame will be the same color as the monogram.
- 100% ORGANIC AMERICAN COTTON -- This collection is made from 100% Organic USA Cotton and is also manufactured in the United States, 650 GSM (grams per square meter).
- USED BY TOP HOTELS -- For years, national hoteliers have been turning to this collection to enhance the comfort of their guests and now, you can too.
- FOUR SIZES -- Bath Sheet measures 35” x 68”. Bath Towel measures 27” x 52”. Hand Towel measures 16” x 28”. Washcloths measure 13” x 13” and are sold in a set of 2. All other sized towels are sold individually. If you’d like to purchase a set of towels, we offer a 3-piece and a 6-piece set. If you purchase a set, wash cloths are included and will be the same color as your set but will not be monogrammed.
Details: Wrap yourself in comfort with our Monogrammed USA 100% Organic Cotton Hotel Collection. These hotel style, 100% USA organic cotton towels are made in the good ol' USA, so you can feel good about your purchase. This classic hotel style of organic towels hail from our Southern Peach State of Georgia. These towels come in two beautifully defined color lines and are accented with classically detailed 2" dobby borders. These towels are a luxurious gift and stunning addition to your spa or bathroom. Wash and dry new towels before using them for the first time. Most towels have silicone or other finishes. Washing the towels removes these finishes and permits maximum absorbency. To set colors, wash colored towels with similar colors in warm water for the first several washings. Using about half the recommended amount of detergent, add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of white vinegar to the wash water. The vinegar helps set the colors and removes excess detergent residue.Wash towels every three to four days. Use warm water and color-safe bleach (if needed) for colored towels. Use hot water and non-chlorine bleach (if needed) for white towels. Return Policy -- Except in instances of damage, defect, or error in our fulfillment, monogrammed products are not eligible for return or exchange. Each personalization is performed especially for your order; please, take extra care when selecting your towel color, size, monogram type, monogram directive and thread color.Color Disclaimer -- Due to variations in monitors, browsers, and the personal settings on your device, color samples may appear differently on different monitors. Monitors vary and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. We do our very best to ensure our images are as close to the exact color as possible, however, the product you receive may be a couple of shades darker than they appear online.