Brand: Made Here by 1888 Mills
- 100% Cotton
- These bath towels are manufactured in the USA with USA and imported cotton
- By purchasing this product, you make an important contribution to America’s future and US manufacturing jobs
- By using a two-ply, ring-spun, combed-cotton construction, these towels provide for rapid absorbency, durability, and a luxuriously soft feel
- Specialized selvedge side hems create the ultimate in durability and will never unravel. This technique is unique to US manufacturing and is more durable than a standard side hem.
- High low weaving creates an elegant look that is also functional. More terry loops allow for more drying surface and increased functionality of the towel.
- Plush and gentle on the skin, these bath linens complement any bathroom style while giving you the comfort you need for a lavish experience.
Details: Each Made Here product is a celebration of pride and excellence. Every item is manufactured in Griffin, Georgia by genuine craftsmen, using a standard that has been handed down from generation to generation. The Made Here brand represents Heritage, Quality, Craftsmanship, Luxury and Value. Made Here is not just a product, it is an experience woven of real American history. Our Cotton Made in Africa bath products are made with 100% imported Cotton but completely manufactured here in the USA in our Griffin, GA facility. A purchase of this towel helps sustain the cotton farming in Africa while helping to sustain the American textile work force at the same time.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.5 x 3.4 inches