Color: Cast Iron
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 5 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven
- Lid converts to a 10.25 Inch Skillet
- Loop handles provide secure control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire. Great for induction cooktops.
- NOTE: Due to seasoning process of the product. surface can sometimes flake and reveal a brownish color beneath. The brownish color is not rust but caramelized seasoning baked onto the iron itself and disappears with use.
Release Date: 14-11-2006
Details: Product Description The Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven is every cook’s dream with a lid that easily converts to a 10.25 Inch skillet and a domed cover to provide space for roasts, no-knead bread recipes, soups, and stews. Complete with loop handles for easy lifting and control, it provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. It offers an abundance of possibilities. Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill. It’s safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire. The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven is made for decades of cooking and comes pre-seasoned with oil for an easy-release finish that improves with use. Includes one Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. Made in America. Care instructions for cast iron: 1. Wash with warm water. Add a mild soap, if desired. 2. Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. 3. Oil the surface of the pan with a very light layer of cooking oil while warm. Hang or store the cookware in a dry place. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 10.8 x 5.7 inches