- Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment-women's right to vote-with the latest skillet in the Made in America Series. The 'Rosie the Riveter' design not only recognizes an icon of American history, but honors our country's strong manufacturing background.
- 10.25-Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with assist handle is at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking, cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
Details: Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment-women's right to vote-with the latest skillet in the Lodge Made in America Series. This third design in the series not only recognizes an icon of American history, but honors our country's strong manufacturing background. Experience unmatched quality with our cast iron cookware, proudly designed and made in the USA for more than 123 years. This Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch commemorative skillet is a multi-functional piece of cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 10.25-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. The commemorative cast iron skillet looks good in any kitchen and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Care-wash with mild soapy water, dry and oil after use. Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended as they remove seasoning.
Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 10.9 x 3.5 inches