Brand: Lincoln Logs
- INCLUDES 83 PIECES – LINCOLN LOGS Horseshoe Hill Station contains 83 parts and pieces made in the U.S. from authentic stained maple wood. Each log has indentations that allow it to connect with the others. The package also includes a roof, door, flag, and two plastic figures — a cowboy and a horse.
- CLASSIC TOY WITH MODERN TWIST – Build memories with your children with the LINCOLN LOGS Horseshoe Hill Station. Parents and grandparents will also enjoy reminiscing about fond childhood memories as they stack these wooden pieces with their kids and grandkids, constructing a variety of cottages and horse stables.
- ADVANCED PRESCHOOL LEARNING – LINCOLN LOGS fosters your child’s brain development by promoting STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) capabilities. As kids create different models, they’ll hone their analytical skills and imaginations. LINCOLN LOGS’ educational toys cultivate your children’s motor skills and critical-thinking capabilities.
- EASY TO USE – Each wooden piece is easy to hold and stack, so your little builders can explore design and construction from an early age. As early as three years old, your children can build structures with the help of the easy-to-follow instruction sheet. The manual illustrates the step-by-step construction of different cottages. Let your kids’ imaginations run free as you watch them form creative new structures.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY: Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: LINCOLN LOGS wooden parts and pieces are responsibly made in America with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests or other forestry managed timberlands. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Release Date: 12-12-2018
model number: 848
Part Number: 00848
Details: Build fond memories with your children and grandchildren with LINCOLN LOGS Horseshoe Hill Station, and recreate epic moments from the American frontier! This LINCOLN LOGS building system contains 83 stained maple wood pieces and a plastic roof, door, and flag. Each package also comes with two plastic figures - a cowboy and a horse. This building set offers hours of fun for children. Each wooden piece is easy to hold and stack, perfect for children as young as three years old. Each log has indentations that allow it to connect with the others. With the easy-to-follow illustrated instructional sheet, your little builders can construct different cottages and horse stables. This fun activity strengthens their hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and spatial awareness. This educational construction toy also introduces STEAM (science, technology, engineer, arts, and math) subjects to children. Plus, LINCOLN LOGS hones their motor skills and critical-thinking capabilities. See children's imaginations and analytical skills run wild as they build cabins. Kids will also enjoy pretending to be cowboys from the wild, wild west. This set makes a great introduction to preschool learning. With LINCOLN LOGS, your children acquire real-world learning at an early age. They gain a concrete understanding of how things work as they build replicas of cabins and stables. LINCOLN LOGS is dubbed America's National Toy'because of its 100 years of providing high-quality educational toys. Rest assured that these toys are tested to the strictest quality and safety standards.
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 10.0 x 3.5 inches