Brand: Lincoln Logs
- HOURS OF PLAYTIME FOR KIDS – Lincoln Logs offer long-lasting fun for children. This set allows kids to build a diverse range of log cabin models, thanks to their beautifully crafted stained real wood pieces. Let children play for hours with this engaging Lincoln Logs set.
- CLASSIC-STYLE TIN – The Collector’s Edition Village is packaged in a classic collectible tin. The tin is helpful for fast clean-up and easy storage, so once playtime is over, parents can store the pieces inside it to keep their homes tidy. This classic toy will evoke nostalgia in older generations and bring happiness to children.
- THREE BUILDING IDEAS – This toy set lets children create three model structures that can be built. Let your little builders explore and assemble their own constructions, as each set comes with a step-by-step instruction sheet to guide children during their playtime building.
- INCLUDES 327 PIECES – The package includes 327 pieces made of high-quality maple wood. Each has indentations that can be used to connect it with others. Pieces are included for the roofs, roof facades, logs, and chimneys. These log pieces are easy to hold and stack — perfect for children’s small hands.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY: Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: LINCOLN LOGS wooden parts and pieces are responsibly made in America with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests or other forestry managed timberlands. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Release Date: 01-07-2015
model number: 844
Part Number: 00844
Details: Let little builders create their own wooden community with the Lincoln Logs Collector's Edition Village. Invented by John Lloyd Wright in 1916, Lincoln Logs holds the prestigious status of America's National Toy™. With this modern edition, young boys and girls will enjoy playing with the wood toy classic. Parents and grandparents can also aid little ones in building while reliving nostalgic childhood memories. Four generations of young builders have grown up playing with this iconic toy, which not only lets children play but also promotes their learning of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) subjects. Lincoln Logs offer hours of fun for children. This building set provides assorted models to build using visually beautiful components, thanks to its carefully crafted and stained log pieces. This educational toy allows for the creation of three model structures that can be built one at a time. Kids can assemble their own constructions with or without parental supervision, as each set comes with a step-by-step instruction sheet to guide them. This classic building toy includes 327 pieces made of real, maple wood. Parts are included for creating roofs, roof facades, logs, and chimneys. These log pieces have indentations for connecting them together and are easy to hold and stack - perfect for youngsters' small hands. The Lincoln Logs Collector's Edition Village comes packaged in a collectible tin that allows for quick clean-up and easy storage. The tin is inspired by the classic container of the children's wooden toy. When children are done playing, parents can store all the pieces inside the tin to keep their homes tidy. Exclusively made in America, these wooden pieces are tested to meet the strictest quality and safety standards for a hassle-free playtime experience.
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 13.9 x 13.9 inches