- ORIGINAL LEVI'S JEANS: For over 150 years, Levi's has created products for those who value craftsmanship, quality, utility and style
- LEVI'S 501: These black jeans feature a classic style known since 1873 featuring the original straight fit for an All-American look with a button fly and 5 Pocket Styling
- SIZE & FIT: The 501 sits at the waist with a regular fit through the thigh with a 16.5" straight leg opening
- MATERIAL & FABRIC: Levi's 501 Jeans made from 100% Cotton
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash jeans inside out with like colors using liquid detergent
Details: The Levi's made in the USA collection offers the best of Levi's style using premium cone denim fabric from north Carolina and is constructed-from start to finish-in Texas. Since Levi's invented it in 1873, the 501 jean has been a blank canvas for self-expression. True to the original, it features the time-tested straight fit and Levi's signature button fly with branded Levi's shanks.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 12.8 x 2.3 inches