- Build it: build an authentic replica – with working suspension – of a sport bike motorcycle! Over 450 parts, including a bike seat, tailpipe, handle bars, cowling, and big chunky tires
- Display it: once you're finished with this fun building project, proudly display it with the included kick-stand! Great for ages 9 and up, but adult builders will love to take on the challenge too
- Stem learning fun: building with K'NEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects
- K'NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call!
Release Date: 19-07-2019
model number: 15149
Part Number: 15149
Details: Are you ready for a next-level building challenge? Then check out the K'NEX Mega motorcycle building set! Perfect for builders ages 9 and up, This authentic replica of a sport bike includes over 450 K'NEX rods & connectors that snap together with a satisfying “click”. the set also features special parts like a bike seat, tailpipe, handle bars, a cowling, and big chunky tires to complete the look. It even has working suspension, just like a real bike! Easy-to-follow, color-coded building instructions are included. Building with K'NEX supports the development of fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness, all while putting children on a path towards better understanding of STEM subjects. But K'NEX isn't just for kids! Adult builders will enjoy the intricacy and challenge of putting together this motorcycle build, which can be proudly displayed afterwards with the included kick-stand. Rev the throttle and start building today!
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.0 x 2.2 inches