- 60 models included: take on a epic building challenge and see If you can build them all! From a Hammerhead shark to a battleship to a Saxophone, there's a model to satisfy whatever building mood you're in!
- 395 parts: featuring an all new color pallet! K'nex rods and connectors easily snap together with a satisfying "click" - think outside the blocks!
- Stem learning fun: building with K'NEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects.
- K'nex rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call!
Release Date: 14-06-2019
Details: Are you ready for a next-level building challenge? Build and rebuild over 60 models with the K'NEX intermediate 60 Model building set. Featuring an all new color palette, The variety of builds in this set is amazing! There's epic rides, like a Dragster, a three-wheeler, and a motorcycle. There's mighty machines, like a battleship, a front-loader, and a cement mixer. There's cool creatures, like a Hammerhead shark, a frog, a Scorpion, and an angler fish. Plus so very much more! This set contains 395 parts and easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions and ideas. Use the Parts to design and build your own awesome creations. Packaged in a sturdy suitcase-style box with a handle for easy clean-up and portable storage. And HEY parents! Building with K'NEX supports developmental growth and puts kids on a path towards a better understanding of STEM subjects. As they fit the pieces together, They're developing spatial awareness and honing their fine motor and dexterity skills. Give your child the gift of creativity with K'NEX and think outside the blocks!
Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 10.7 x 3.6 inches