- Build it: build a working roller coaster featuring a burnt-out tower, drawbridge entrance, and ferocious Dragon with flapping wings! Perfect for builders ages 7 and up
- Motorized chain lift: a battery-powered motor is included to run the chain lift and propel the car thru epic twists and turns in the ultimate Battle for survival
- Light-up coaster car: turn off the lights and experience This awesome roller coaster toy in a whole new way!
- K'nex rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call!
Release Date: 12-07-2019
model number: 520 34043
Part Number: 34043
Details: Enter the dragon's lair, if you dare…will you escape? Think outside the blocks with this real working roller coaster that you build yourself from 578 parts, including classic-sized K'NEX rods and connectors. Once you've built the structure, attach the tower & drawbridge pieces and assemble the Dragon - his wings really flap when you turn on the battery-powered motor! Will the light-up coaster car Make it past or get caught in the dragon's clutches? Watch as the car dips and dives throughout the burnt out tower and thru the drawbridge, twisting and turning the whole way and back to the working chain lift, where you can begin your quest to escape the Dragon all over again! This awesome roller coaster toy includes easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions and is appropriate for builders ages 7 and up.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 14.0 x 2.5 inches