- Made in USA with domestic and imported materials
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Kamik LockFIT technology with back heel kick and X-shank support
- 7 mm 4-way stretch neoprene upper with Kamik TEAR GUARD (minimizes snags and rips)
- Blue fold-down safety collar, reflective back strip
Details: Warm and waterproof, steel-toe rubber boots for tough jobs in any weather. 7mm neoprene uppers with 4-way stretch construction and TEAR GUARD exterior. Lightweight synthetic RubberHe shells over the feet. Fleece linings with moisture wicking air mesh. Comfort rated down to -40�F. Protective steel toes - meet or exceed CSA Grade 1 standards. Removable EVA insoles. Specially-designed X-shanks. LockFIT technology. 4-season GUIDE outsoles - non-marking RubberHe with Vibram technology. Blue fold-down safety collars. AEGIS odor-control treatments.
Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 15.0 x 5.8 inches