Brand: Lancaster Cast Iron
- MADE IN AMERICA - Handmade in Amish country, Pennsylvania by skilled craftsmen. Bringing tradition back to your kitchen with an iconic design, our cherry wood spoons are carved from cherry trees sustainably-harvested in Pennsylvania.
- VERSATILE - Great for mixing, cooking, and serving. Best wooden spoons for any cooking surface including cast iron cookware, non-stick teflon, stainless steel, and woks. Perfect for cooking in the kitchen or serving at the dinner table. Ideal for making soup, stirring vegetables, sauteing meat, and serving rice.
- ALL NATURAL - 100% pure natural hardwood, hand-carved from durable and long-lasting Pennsylvania cherry trees. Cherry Spoons are light but extremely strong, durable, and food safe. This natural material will be gentle on your cookware, keeping your pots and pans in excellent condition. How to clean wooden spoons: gently wash with soap and water.
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - Meticulously-designed, comfortable handle for both left-handed and right-handed users. Makes an excellent gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Mothers Day, Weddings, and Bridal Showers. This classic french spoon design is the perfect size for almost every cooking application.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Extremely durable and backed by a lifetime warranty. Tested and designed for a long life of use in the kitchen.
Details: Hand carved in Pennsylvania from local black cherry trees, these wood spoons are as durable as they are versatile. Cherry Spoons are perfect for almost anything from sautéing vegetables to making delicious sauces in your Lancaster Skillet. All Lancaster Cast Iron products come with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 2.0 x 1.0 inches