Brand: Lancaster Cast Iron
- MADE IN AMERICA - Handmade in Amish country, Pennsylvania by skilled craftsmen. Bringing tradition back to your kitchen with an iconic design, our cherry wood spoon and spatula combo is carved from cherry trees sustainably-harvested in Pennsylvania.
- VERSATILE - Great for mixing, cooking, and serving. Best wooden spoon and spatula for any cooking surface including cast iron cookware, non-stick teflon, stainless steel, and woks. Perfect for cooking in the kitchen or serving at the dinner table. Ideal for making soup, stirring vegetables, sauteing meat, and serving rice.
- ALL NATURAL - 100% pure natural hardwood, hand-carved from durable and long-lasting Pennsylvania cherry trees. Cherry utensils are light but extremely strong, durable, and food safe. This natural material will be gentle on your cookware, keeping your pots and pans in excellent condition. How to clean wooden spoons: gently wash with soap and water.
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - Meticulously-designed, comfortable handles for both left-handed and right-handed users. Makes an excellent gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Mothers Day, Weddings, and Bridal Showers. This classic utensil set is the perfect size for almost every cooking application.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Extremely durable and backed by a lifetime warranty. Tested and designed for a long life of use in the kitchen.
Details: Hand-carved in Pennsylvania from local black cherry trees, these 12" wood spoons and spatulas are as durable as they are versatile. Our wooden spoon set is the best tool for almost any culinary adventure. All of our products come with a Lifetime Guarantee. Our wooden spoon and spatula set are handmade in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. "Made in America" is important to us and working with local Amish craftsmen allows us to offer the highest quality products for your kitchen. Our cherry wood spoon and angled turner set is carved from cherry trees sustainably harvested in Pennsylvania.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches