- THE “CABANA” - BEACH SHORTS FOR MEN: Our outdoor khaki shorts for men were built with comfort and durability in mind. These 6” inseam chubbie shorts are ultra-comfortable & have an elastic waistband. Plus, fabric cut on the bias for extra durability. All of our cross-fit jogger shorts were manufactured in in a Fair Labor Certified Factory & built to last!
- FEATURES: Our premium men’s, gym short has a (1) Standard Fit (17” outseam | 6” inseam), (2) Elastic Waistband with Drawcord & Metal Grommets, (3) Fabric cut on the bias for extra durability. (4) Plus, we also include a tag “Fayettechill” - Designed in the Ozarks. It is the perfect hiking short for men.
- MADE FROM ALL-NATURAL MATERIALS: It would be pretty ironic to get an outdoor short’s to explore nature that ends up harming nature. That is why our men’s short is made from 66% Organic Cotton, 32% Hemp, 2% Spandex (6.3 oz weight). Organic cotton protects natural ecosystems and nurtures the soil & hemp is naturally antimicrobial and resistant to UV.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR MEN: Our “Cabana” athletic shorts are the perfect way to get outside this summer and look good while doing it. Whether you are going to fly fishing or hiking on the trail, Our Cabana khaki shorts for men will have your back. Get him a gift he can wear all summer long with our breathable hiking shorts for men!
- FAYETTECHILL – QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Fayettechill is an outdoor apparel brand located in the Ozark Mountains and is inspired by nature. We firmly believe in making sustainable products from ethically sourced materials so that we can invest in preserving our natural playgrounds. When you buy any of our products, they come backed with our Ozark Mountain Family guarantee: if a product doesn’t meet your needs or has manufacturing defects, we will send you a new one.
Details: FAYETTECHILL - THE "CABANA" OUTDOOR SHORTS FOR MEN
Our durable khaki shorts for men are built tough and trail tested for comfort and performance. Our tapered outdoor shorts are made from an all-natural combination of cotton, hemp & spandex fabric & were manufactured in a Fair Labor Certified Factory.
WHO WE ARE
Fayettechill creates Goods for the Woods that are Good for the Woods. Established in 2009, we bring our home in the Ozark Mountains to the world by way of eco-conscious, built-to-last goods. We didn't start this company as pro athletes or experts in the industry. Fayettechill was established as a refreshed and re-envisioned outdoor culture open to all inspired by nature. We hope to showcase our home in the Ozarks and bring our love of the outdoors to the nation.
At our 10-year mark, our commitment to quality is stronger than ever. Goods for the woods that is good for the woods. We collect and thoughtfully create eco-conscious goods that are built-to-last. We strive to lessen our impact on the environment with each seasonal product collection, including ethical manufacturing and sourcing of organic and recycled materials.
WHERE WE CALL HOME
Fayettechill was founded in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. The countless rivers, trails, and forests of the Ozarks' rolling hills extend a constant invitation for exploration. Our headquarters is located in the historic Ozark Mountain Smokehouse at the base of Kessler Mountain in Fayetteville, AR. Our flagship store, Basecamp, is located in the heart of Fayetteville's entertainment district. 205 W. Dickson is an evolving hub that connects passionate and active individuals.