- OUR MOST USEFUL WOODEN UTENSIL FOR KITCHENS. It's a pancake flipper, an egg spatula, a wood skillet scraper, a beef chopper, a garlic crusher, and a wooden bench scraper. These are just a few of the things you'll find yourself busting this utensil out for.
- THE EGG SPECIALIST. People come back to us again and again to tell us how great these short wood spatulas are for eggs. The sharp flat front lifts a wide path of eggs so they can cook instead of burn. Slide the scraper right under half of your omelet and fold it over in one piece.
- ROCK SOLID. I'm 6'2" and 190 lbs. I have purposefully tried to break these before and I can't come close. That's why they make the perfect garlic crusher, kitchen scraper, and wooden cooking utensil. The half inch thick hand rounded tail end is comfortable to hold when you are cooking like you mean it!
- ETHICALLY SOURCED WOODS. At Earlywood, we use only ethically sourced, sustainable, and all-natural materials. Each of our woods is carefully hand selected for quality, aesthetics, and longevity. Our scraper is available in four woods.
- HANDCRAFTED IN AMERICA WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY. All our wooden utensils are hand crafted here in Montana, USA and are covered by a lifetime warranty. That’s how strongly we stand by their quality. Washing by hand is the recommended product care for longevity.
Details: Simple is better No, this wooden scraper doesn't LOOK like a regular old wooden spoon, but it does 99% of what you use a wooden spoon for and more! When we designed this griddle spatula, we eliminated features that were unnecessary. After going through that process multiple times, the result was this simple yet super functional flat wood spatula. The wooden spoon challenge We dare you to set this solid wood spatula side by side with a wooden spoon and start putting them to the test. We hate to break it to you, but your favorite wooden spoon might end up gathering dust in the drawer from now on! The perfect gift for the discerning cook Occasional cooks may look at this utensil and ask what it is, but chefs and serious cooks look at these and know that they are the best wood spatulas because of their simple and unique design. We do not discriminate against left handed cooks! All Earlywood utensils are symmetric so they make perfect left-handed cooking utensils. This left-handed pan scraper switches from left-handed to right-handed by simply turning it over. In everything we do, we strive for sustainability, efficiency and beauty. Our vision at Earlywood is simple: we innovate on timeless designs, providing a fresh take on an essential component of kitchen history. We provide quality wood kitchen products while remaining environmentally responsible through our reforestation program. For every order we get, we donate $1 to plant trees in the Atlantic rainforest of Brazil.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 4.1 x 1.0 inches