Brand: City Threads
- High-quality Union Suit thermal underwear with hip contrast stitching
- Great for lounging and layering!
- Perfect combination of warmth and breathability. Super soft cotton/poly mix with natural flexibility and breathability.
- Made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals perfect for sensitive skins.
- When your name has been associated with the kids of celebrities like Ashlee Simpson Wentz, Christina Aguilera, Liev Schrieber, Heidi Klum, Sandra Bullock, etc. the clothes are an easier sell. Add to the celebrity appeal the fact that the apparel is made in the U.S.A., and you’ve got a goldmine!
Details: Ultra-soft, lightweight union suit thermal long john underwear set with cool contrast stitching. Perfect combination of warmth and breathability - waffle weave that is cozy, colorful and comfortable. We use top-quality, locally-knitted, American-made fabric that washes well and is long-lasting. Great for lounging and layering!
Why pay a little more for these union suit thermals? Simple, because these are QUALITY items made with the highest-quality materials, highest-quality stitching, safe, comfortable, and made in the USA. Trust us, your child will LOVE them and we they will ask to wear them over and over again. They are perfect for sensitive skins because they contain no harsh chemicals and are made with super-soft cotton and poly (50-50). There is no substitute for giving your kids comfortable, safe, and good-quality clothes. It may even save you money because these items will last long and be worn a lot!
- SAFE - made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- COMFORTABLE - combines super-soft cotton perfect for sensitive skins, and polyester to give it stretchyness.
- DURABLE - no cheap materials in here! They are made to last because your kids will want to wear them over and over
- MADE IN THE USA - proudly keeping jobs local
The celebrity baby boom has inspired modern moms to look for the hottest new trends in baby clothes, and you can't ask for better press than City Threads. When your name has been associated with the tiny tots of celebrities like Ashlee Simpson Wentz, Christina Aguilera, Liev Schrieber, Heidi Klum, Sandra Bullock, etc. the clothes are an easier sell. Add to the celebrity appeal the fact that the apparel is made in the U.S.A., and you've got a goldmine!