- The Original ChopStir Food Chopper for chopping foods into smaller, equally sized pieces right in the pan to cook faster and more evenly
- Proudly made in America from food-safe nylon; will not stain or scratch surfaces; safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Place ground meat in a pan, press downward to chop meat into 1-inch pieces, cook until almost completely browned then chop even smaller, as desired
- Easily chops ground meats, cooked potatoes or hard-boiled eggs for salad, transforms frozen juice concentrate into juice in seconds, and more
- Easy to use; hangs for storage; no sharp edges or moving parts; safe for anyone to use; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Details: The Chopstir is designed with a patented blade that easily chops meat into evenly sized pieces - that cook faster and more uniformly. Frozen concentrates are transformed into juice in just seconds. It chops and stirs, and will not damage non-stick cookware. Easy to clean and it will not stain. Dishwasher safe. Made of Nylon. Overall, Chopstir measures 3-1/2 by 10-3/4-inch. Made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches