Color: Orange Handle
- HIGH-QUALITY: The N680 stainless steel blade has the best corrosion resistance of any blade steel, making it ideal for saltwater applications. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- MADE FOR RESCUE: The Triage 916's opposing bevel blunt-tip blade style, safety hook, and glass breaker make it ideal for rescue. It's also recommended for tactical and everyday use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Triage 916 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with either hand.
- ALWAYS READY: The 916's quick, one-handed opening makes it easy to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Details: Tested by some of the world's foremost rescue experts, this dynamic triple utility tool includes a knife, safety hook and glass breaker. Designed and manufactured in the USA with Austrian blade steel.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 2.6 x 1.4 inches