Color: Green 6061-T6 Aluminum Handle/Coated Finish
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Reverse tanto blade is nimble, versatile, and made for the outdoors.
- DURABLE 6061-T6 ALUMINUM HANDLE: Is anodized, fully ambidextrous, has a smooth satin grip, and is suitable for just about any environment that requires a blade.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Standard reversible clip; Light as a feather for easy carrying and a comfortable grip.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the 940BK is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
Release Date: 08-04-2011
Details: Highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time, the 940BK is slim, stylish and after over a decade has performed in just about any situation imaginable. Designer: Osborne, Mechanism: AXIS, Action: Manual-opening, Blade Steel: CPM-S30V, Blade Length: 3.40 inches, Blade Thickness: 0.115 inches, Open Length: 7.87 inches, Closed Length: 4.47 inches, Handle Thickness: 0.41 inches, Weight: 2.90 ounces, Use: Everyday, Outdoor, Class: Blue
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches