- 10-inch nonstick fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- All-Clad cookware’s three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Details: A true kitchen staple, the All-Clad Stainless 4110 NS R2 10-inch fry pan is ideal for searing, browning, and pan-frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pan features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allow for easy turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pan is great for cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, color, and crisp texture. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, the All-Clad cookware’s three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook.
Package Dimensions: 24.5 x 16.0 x 5.5 inches