Brand: CastleWare Baby
- Soft and breathable, our rib knit sleeper bag is designed to keep your baby covered and secure all night. A separating zipper opens from the bottom up for easy diaper access. Zipper is backed with a placket for comfort and protection. Fabric is not treated with fire resistant chemicals. When a little more protection is needed, long sleeves ensure that baby stays covered and warm. Use alone or layer underneath.
- Size SM features fold back mitts in natural to keep little hands warm and protect little faces from scratches.
- Pre-shrunk, all CastleWare Baby products run true to size with room for growth so there is no need to size up. The far right hand column on the size chart has the actual bag length from the shoulder seam to the bottom of the bag, be sure to check this length so you don't order a size that is too large.
- Fabric is made in South Carolina. Garments cut and sewn in Los Angeles CA.
- TOG rating of 1.5. We recommend this for rooms between 66-80 degrees. A great spring and summer bag. When more warmth is needed we recommend our fleece or lined velour sleeper bags.
Details: All CastleWare Baby products are made in the USA with organic cotton that has not been treated with harmful finishes such as fire resistant chemicals. Fabric is dyed with low impact, fiber reactive dyes. Size SM features fold back mitts in natural to keep little hands warm and protect little faces from scratches.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 8.0 x 2.0 inches